Monday, November 1, 2010

Finally got the manual on bits n bobs

Well I started at 10pm already to copy and paste the home organisation manual on the bits n bobs page. Firstly I realised it was on the old computer, get old computer, it's flat, can't find charger, use a different one. That one doesn't really fit it and had to hold it down with a rock to power it up, then the email on that computer is no longer working so couldn't email it to myself.

Had to search high and low for a stick to copy it on (there are like 7 in the house) do you think I could find one no. Finally found one in the bottom of the filing cabinet up load it to here, copy and paste to my documents. Then I thought great all set to copy to my page.

WRONG!

It wouldn't work, lots of playing around, reading help, 3 scotches and a packet of peanut m & m's later got it to work. Then find out it wouldn't copy over the tables, all come up as blanks. So here I have been for the last hour and half, fixing it all up to try and make it readable lol, now 11pm and think it looks ok. Will re-read it in the morning when I am feeling awake, so tired so going to hit the sack.

If you would like a copy to print off email me at snoopstravels@bigponddotcom

Tuesday - tommorrow (and not that far away) will be adding info on my organisation and home pages of tables, and visuals that we use on a daily routines.

No comments: